Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
Congratulations on committing to improve the quality of care and education for young children in Indiana by seeking or maintaining national accreditation! INAEYC is proud to provide accreditation scholarships and technical assistance to licensed family child care homes, centers, registered ministries, public schools, and school-aged programs enrolled in the state’s quality rating system, Paths to QUALITY™.
To be considered for assistance, each facility must meet all eligibility requirements below:
- Be enrolled and in good standing with Paths to QUALITY™ at any level
- Meet the eligibility guidelines established by the national accrediting body your program has selected
INAEYC must receive your application for Accreditation Financial Assistance and any supplemental documentation 30-60 calendar days before the national accrediting body’s due date, or the application may be deferred. If your application is approved, INAEYC will forward all application materials, as well as payment, to the national accrediting body.
Provision of scholarships is based on the availability of funds. This project is supported by funding from the Child Care Development Block Grant awarded to the Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning, a division of the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration.