An Approved Training is a training that has been approved by the Indiana Trainer and Training Approval System (T&TAS). Trainings listed on the Indiana Approved Training Organizations and Trainers list are accepted for State Licensing and Paths to QUALITY™ training requirements for early childhood and out-of-school-time professionals. Please see https://inaeyc.org/trainerapproval/ for the most current list of Approved Trainings.
T&TAS Approved Trainers and Evaluated Organizations are required to submit all trainings for approval.
Trainings from the following Approved Organizations are regularly evaluated outside the T&TAS and therefore these organizations will not need to submit trainings for approval:
1. Accredited Colleges and Universities (This applies to credit-based courses only.)
2. OECOSL Identified Federal Agencies and State Agencies
3. Accredited by International Accreditations for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
4. Training Organizations Recognized by National Workforce Registry Alliance (NWRA)
5. OECOSL Identified Partners and Organizations
Refer to the Indiana Approved Training Organizations and Trainers List, which includes all currently approved trainings, to determine if a Training Approval Application is necessary.
Staff Meetings and Staff Orientation with general information or discussion related to program policy and procedure that does not include an Approved Training will not qualify as training and cannot be used to meet the training requirements for State Licensing and Paths to Qualify.